Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney
Felony and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Matters
Michael L. Frame has extensive experience defending the rights of individuals charged with criminal felony and misdemeanor offenses in Arizona. Some of the matters Michael L. Frame has successfully handled include:
- Boating and jet ski offenses
- Cash, Car and Property seizure and forfeitures
- Child abuse
- Criminal child support
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Drug offenses
- Fraudulent schemes
- Illegal stop and seizures by law enforcement on Interstate 10, Interstate 40, State Route 95 and other highways and byways of Arizona
- Juvenile crimes
- Operating Under the influence (OUI)
- Property crimes
- Reckless driving matters
- Sexual offenses
- Traffic tickets for OTR Truckers and the average joe
- Violation of probation
- Violent crimes
Arizona Traffic Ticket Attorney
Traffic ticket defense for truckers and the average joe.
I defend OTR truckers and the average driver for traffic tickets. Traffic tickets are not only a hassle but may damage your ability to drive lawfully; not to mention increased insurance issues, time off to travel to Courts and the expenses associated with the ticket.
Under most traffic ticket scenarios, my clients appearance is waived and the client does not have to travel to Court proceedings. My goal is to get dismissals, lower fines and avoid points on your record.